You can't shop the middle of a grocery store

Share your health tips, tricks, and stories here

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

You can't shop the middle of a grocery store

Post by PinkDiamond »

I tell people all the time, you can't shop the middle of a grocery store. Only the perimeter where the fresh foods are because the middle aisles are so full of processed foods with corn products in them you're taking your life into your hands every time you trade a little convenience and shorter time for quality, untainted foods. We are what we eat, and our bodies reflect that.

Animals seem to have an innate sense as to what's alright to eat and what's not. For instance, margarine is one molecule away from being plastic. Put a stick of butter and a tub of margarine outside and watch to see where the flies land. (Hint: they're not on the plastic.) When Steve was a strict vegetarian and ate soy products, and leftovers from both our dinners were put outside for wild animals, they went for mine, and often left without eating his. Thank goodness that for some reason he started coming home with things like KFC and BBQ ribs all of a sudden, which although not the best choices he could be making are still better than all the soy products he consumed for some 45 years.

This is short, and very important because it shows you what I'm talking about with animals having an innate sense about foods. I hope any of you who use corn products are making sure they're neither GMO, nor doused with Roundup after harvest, like so many crops such as oatmeal (yes, even Quaker oats) are being doused with these days. The only way I know of to do that is to go organic like I did. I'd rather pay a bit more to the farmer now, than pay the doctor later, or maybe even with my life. :?

PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)