What’s the big deal about GMOs?

Share your health tips, tricks, and stories here

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

This was in Cancer Defeated's newsletter, and is the third article I said I was posting for you over the past few days. I suggest you share it with friends and family. :?

Investigative filmmakers Dr. Patrick Gentempo and Jeff Hays have teamed up again.

They’ve gathered an impressive team of experts to uncover and share the disturbing truths about a serious threat lurking in so much of what we eat.

This important docuseries delves deep into the ways that genetically modified foods (and the toxic chemicals they are made to resist) are wreaking havoc on our bodies and causing serious damage to the environment.

This important docuseries will be broadcasting exclusive content in a 9-day event.

I want to make sure that you have access to the eye-opening facts shared in GMOs Revealed, so I’m sharing how you can watch the whole series for FREE here. http://www.gmosrevealed.com/?cookieUUID ... 0ebcb363f5

This is important information that you won’t want to miss.

If you’ve ever wondered how genetically modified food might affect your health, you will find the answers here. I was shocked to discover that over 75% of the processed foods on grocery store shelves contain GMOs, and that close to 90% of the corn grown in the US has been genetically manipulated.

But it doesn’t end there… In this series, the disturbing marriage of toxic weed killer and modified seeds is uncovered.

See exactly how a chemical originally created as a powerful mineral descaler for industrial pipes and boilers has made its way into our food, piggy-backing on plants genetically designed to be “Roundup ready.”

That’s right, GMOs were created specifically to tolerate glyphosate, A TOXIN known to cause cancer and many of the diseases we are seeing today in epidemic proportions.

In this series, the corruption behind Monsanto and other large seed and chemical corporations is exposed in astounding ways. In a billion-dollar vicious cycle, the same company that sells these powerful agricultural chemicals also creates and sells the seeds designed resist them.

They know their products are making us sick, …and you will be shocked by the cover-ups, media manipulation, and unethical behavior that has been quietly going on behind the scenes.

You deserve to know exactly what goes into the foods you eat, and it’s time that the threat of GMOs is exposed. The GMOs Revealed team has been working hard to bring together leading doctors, agriculture experts, scientists, environmentalists and political activists to share their expertise.

In layman’s terms, these experts will help you understand how GMOs are making you sick, depleting the soil we depend on, and creating a health and environmental disaster that could have repercussions for generations to come.

After viewing this incredibly produced and fascinating series, you will have the information you need to make truly informed decisions about what you and your family eat—decisions that could change your life and protect the health of future generations.

GMOs Revealed brings you the true story behind an industry that is one of the biggest silent threats of our time, and you can watch it FREE, NOW!

Join us for the premiere of this exclusive, world-wide event by CLICKING HERE now. http://www.gmosrevealed.com/?cookieUUID ... 0ebcb363f5

I hope to see you there,

The Production Team at
GMOs Revealed
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)