Colloidal silver was ‘erased from textbooks’ because cured diseases from tuberculosis to syphilis

Share your health tips, tricks, and stories here

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Colloidal silver was ‘erased from textbooks’ because cured diseases from tuberculosis to syphilis

Post by PinkDiamond »

I've actually got 3 very important health articles for you, but don't want to overload you or the forum with them so I'll give one to you each day.

This one's an extensive article with a lot of information on colloidal silver, which as you know is my go-to remedy for infections, cuts, and any time I need an antibacterial or antiviral remedy, and I have been making it myself, in my own kitchen for decades, and used it on people and animals successfully every time, with no side effects.

Here's a bit of history on it that explains why, when people mention it to their MD's, they're all too often unfamiliar with it, and know nothing about it at all, as happened to a member just the other day; and after reading about how long it's been in use, and all that it has been known to cure, you might just decide it's better than any chemical antibiotic out there too, especially since bacteria can't morph into any form that it can't effect.

With winter near and cold and flu season here, you might just want to keep some of this little jewel on hand. ;)

Overall Health
Last updated Nov 27, 2018

"Two thousand, three hundred years ago, Alexander The Great was surveying his battlefield and drinking water from silver urns. He knew nothing about bacteria, but he knew that silver containers have a seemingly miraculous way of keeping water fresh.

Silver has been used for thousands of years in different forms for its health benefits. Throughout the middle ages, the wealthy gave their children silver spoons to suck upon to stave off illnesses. People have known about the benefits of silver for so long that it is incorporated into legends.

Silver is the recommended agent for killing vampires, werewolves, and various forms of the so-called undead. According to ancient legend, a silver dagger was all that a knight needed to vanquish evil.

The new history of silver is a falsified history. Silver was once used extensively by all health care practitioners as an antibiotic and anti-viral. Nothing worked better then, and nothing does now.

The F.D.A. began its crusade against silver products in the 1930’s, because silver (as a natural substance) cannot be patented; but the organization’s antibiotic and vaccine industry partners were able to patent their wares.

Under the Food and Drug Administration’s original name, The Bureau of Chemistry, its real mission was to legally protect the chemical industry by declaring toxic chemicals to be “generally recognized as safe”, and to eliminate the chemical industry’s competition through regulations.

This history has likewise been obscured greatly in most modern historical texts, but the truth can be found in materials from its early period.

Silver medicine has been erased from the textbooks, and it is seldom given mention in medical literature. The official Pharmacopeia (physician’s desk reference book) listed dozens of medicinal silver compounds prior to the mid-1930’s; but thereafter, all mention of silver disappeared.

Newer books report that it never really happened. Before the history was rewritten, silver was like the nuclear weapon of medicine. No human pathogen of any kind survived it. This was the gospel of medicine.

Pure colloidal silver is still the most comprehensive and potent antibiotic and anti-viral known that is actually safe for human consumption, and it is absolutely safe for everyone in every condition. It is natural, has no side effects, and it was killing the worst viral diseases in the 1930’s, long before it became impossible to kill viruses with medicine.

Read more: Study finds taking colloidal silver with antibiotics ‘killed 1000 times more bacteria’ than antibiotics alone

Over the past two centuries, silver has been used by both allopathic and alternative medicine. In addition to being used for routine ailments, silver has been used effectively against some of the most notoriously hard to kill illnesses, including tuberculosis and syphilis.

It has been used as an anti-bacterial agent that was added to bandages and disinfectant sprays. It has been embedded into clothing to prevent bacteria from producing foul odors from sweat, and it has been merged into cloth that is used in burn centers.

Attempts are still being made to lace hospital counter tops with silver, to prevent the growth of bacteria. Silver-lined containers are actively being used to disinfect water in third world countries.

Silver is remarkable because it is an extremely powerful natural anti-bacterial and anti-viral agent, yet it does not impair overall health like antibiotics do. It kills viruses, bacteria, and parasites in cases wherein the parasites live in a symbiotic relationship with a bacterial agent.

This is surprisingly common, especially in the case of blood-borne parasites, such as those of U.S. bio-weapons like Lyme disease. Because of the way that silver kills with an electrical charge, no pathogen can be found or engineered to be immune to it. No life can develop an immunity to electricity. ... "

https://www.getholistichealth.com/78217 ... ah7Odo6NuA
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
Artfldgr

Re: Colloidal silver was ‘erased from textbooks’ because cured diseases from tuberculosis to syphilis

Post by Artfldgr »

be careful if your on synthroid...
SwordfishMining

Re: Colloidal silver; method of action on bacteria

Post by SwordfishMining »

As ‘superbug’ bacteria resistant to commonly prescribed antibiotics have become a global threat to public health in recent years, noble metals, such as silver, in various forms have been attracting broad attention due to their antimicrobial activities. While it is still a mystery as to exactly how silver kills bacteria, a team of researchers at the University of Arkansas has studied the antimicrobial effect of silver ions at the nanoscale on the dynamics of proteins in live bacteria.
Dr. Wang and his colleagues used an advanced imaging technique, called single-particle-tracking photoactivated localization microscopy, to watch and track a particular protein found in Escherichia coli bacteria over time.

They were surprised to find that silver ions actually sped up the dynamics of the protein, opposite of what they thought would happen.
http://www.sci-news.com/biology/antimic ... ce+News%29
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"