Ticks anyone?

Share your health tips, tricks, and stories here

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Re: Ticks anyone?

Post by PinkDiamond »

Yes, you could have shingles, which showed up on my back last summer, and I used a homeopathic remedy to kick its butt. But you could also have lyme disease, so hopefully they're doing the test John mentioned so you'll know for sure. I'm sorry to hear you might have either one, but you can deal with either of them without drugs. For lyme disease they put you on antibiotics, but we all know they fail too often these days with them being given to animals we eat, so go with colloidal silver, or some of the other natural antibiotics. I asked Steve about that swelling on your eye and the redness, and he suspects they're spider bites, not tick bites since tick bites don't swell up and turn red like that so quickly, but spider bites often do, so you could have 2 different bugs you're dealing with. Either way, we always recommend the natural remedies so you're not ingesting more toxins via drugs, that all come with side effects. Do keep us posted, mick. Thoughts and prayers are with you, and if you don't have a health food store nearby where you can get things, go online and order them. They'll cost less and come without the toxicity and side effects. ;)
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)