Here kitty kitty...

Discussion and pictures of your favorite critters!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Here kitty kitty...

Post by PinkDiamond »

Yesterday I decided to take Shiloh out for a walk for the first time since last spring, and just as I was getting her collar and leash together Steve called my attention to another visitor that's much larger than the one I saw a few weeks ago.

P1015040.JPG

P1015044.JPG

The pics would be better if I didn't have to use telephoto since he was all the way down by Steve's shed, and that's what's left of the coop in the foreground on the first pic that I'm surprised hasn't fallen over yet. Apparently we have a bobcat family living very close by, and it's a miracle that he saw it before I went out because I wouldn't want to be out walking a little ten pound white dog with him watching us like she was a tasty little morsel of an appetizer! Image
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
SwordfishMining

Re: Here kitty kitty...

Post by SwordfishMining »

Oh that cat knows there is a tender 10 lb dog living there. You keep an eye on Shiloh.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"
rocks2dust

Re: Here kitty kitty...

Post by rocks2dust »

Wow. Yes, keep an eye on your pets. Without the easier prey, hopefully they'll turn to gobbling up any rodents that are around and then move on. They have large territories (anywhere from 6 square miles up to 10 times that for adult males).
r2d

surplus odds and ends that I have on ebid.net
· Xtra gemstones
· Xcess fossils, minerals and rough
· Everything else