opals in the rough for sale

Post your offers to buy or sell cut and rough gemstones here

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

Artfldgr

Re: opals in the rough for sale

Post by Artfldgr »

wha!!! what price? i said i might be interested... hey! :(
glad you sold it!!!! lucre is always good...
SwordfishMining

Post by SwordfishMining »

Good on them. Hate to hear it was dropped thru a wire saw for the money instead of the "museum" somewhere by ruthless capitalists.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"
opalhaze

Post by opalhaze »

Bit of a secret but very happy
Artfldgr

Post by Artfldgr »

nothing wrong with capitalists... until they came along you had disease, people with feathers yelling at your cold, no transport, lots of parasites, average life of 35 if that far, and you certainly wouldn't know opals existed let alone chat on a screen from miles away with people miles away instantly... let me know if you agree after a night eating better than king louise did for a lot less, in your flame proof comfortable clothing, watching movies or something as you may work using the ubiquitous electric supply...

be grateful for them...
there is a reason why people would run through a hole in a fence losing their friends,
family, money, property, language, and everything to have what you have and not live like they did.
opalhaze

Post by opalhaze »

I did eat better than King Louise, Plum Glazed Pork and Italian Salad,,, Thank you
Artfldgr

Post by Artfldgr »

i stand at the deli on the ground floor that has a buffet lunch by the lb... and you can have salmon, whitefish, porgy, oxtail, pork, turkey, meatballs (three meats), chicken, seafood.. and sometimes they throw up steamed lobster tails...
the fruit and salad buffet is similar with all manner of goodies.. and there are hot sandwhiches, pannini, deserts, sushi, korean bimibop, and bulgolgi... nine brews of coffee ranging in source from africa to brazil, hawaii.. etc.. yeah... there is even a pizza oven there too with all that... and if i dont like that go out, and less than 50 yards is another place with the same huge selection of stuff...
the best is if i am willing to walk back where i get the train and in the downstairs area is the oyster bar... 40 types of oysters flown in from japan, main, california, washington, north sea...

its unreal compared to the fare of the past and we take it mostly for granted...