Our new classifieds ad section, please read!

Buying and selling of general items

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

OpalSpectrum

Re: Our new classifieds ad section, please read!

Post by OpalSpectrum »

that is cool ! I'll use it in the future
thanks mate for your hard work :)

>>> Firmitas Utilitas Venustas <<<
opalcreations

Classifieds ad section: please read!

Post by opalcreations »

Hello everyone,
Well, unfortunately, the software that ran our previous classifieds section on this site has met an untimely demise, there were some really weird software glitches in that program that were not able to be fixed, so I took it offline.

Ads are here not at any link now. Checkout with the seller directly.

The good news is that I have now created a new classifieds site to replace the old one, and it appears that it is working fine.

Try it out and let me know what you think, your input is important!

The only downside to this new classifieds software is that it does not have a checkout payment portal built into it, so for the time being, if you place a classified ad there, you will have to arrange payment directly with your buyer until I can see if there is a safe reliable checkout paypal portal available for this software.

When you click on the classifieds link in the "Quick Links" menu of this forum on the upper left of this page, please ensure the new page you see has the image below at the top of it, other wise you are seeing the old site that may be in a cached page somewhere.

This is what you should see:
opalholicsanonymous-classifieds.jpg
If for some reason you get a "page cannot be displayed", or, you see the old classifieds site, please hold the Ctrl and the F5 keys on your keyboard at the same time for a second and then release them to force the page to refresh on the server side and to not view a cached page any more.

If you cannot see the new classifieds site after doing this, please PM me so I can figure out what is going on.

Thanks everyone, my apologies that the old classifieds malfunctioned, thanks for your patience, and I hope that we can get this free service working for you all to help put some $$ in your pockets!

Take care!
Chris :)