Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

crazy8s

Re: KJ's Rings

Post by crazy8s »

Congrats, enjoy your evening out :!:
kjsspot

Post by kjsspot »

Thanks! He's actually a keeper. He's my biggest supporter. Dinner and dinosaurs tonight. (Jurassic Park)
~KJ~
Mysterious opals contain the wonders of the skies - sparkling rainbows, fireworks, and lightning, shifting and moving in their depths.
ETSY: http://www.etsy.com/shop/KJOFineArt
gingerkid

Post by gingerkid »

kjsspot wrote:Thanks! It's cheaper to keep him than to pay alimony so... lol hehehehe

:lol:

KJ, I love your rings, and I don't blame you for keeping the opal ring with the Mozambique garnets!! You go, Girl!! You'll receive lots of compliments wearing it!

Happy Anniversary to you and your husband, too, KJ! I remember the dinner you made for him last year. :mrgreen:
~ Jan ~

"...you gotta know your ABC's...
Always. Be. Cool." 8-)
- Boyd Crowder
Brightlights

Post by Brightlights »

kjsspot wrote:Thanks! It's cheaper to keep him than to pay alimony so...

And I'm sure he wouldn't have time to retrain your replacement! :shock: :lol: :lol:

that's what my wife and I always tell each other.... :D

Very nice rings KJ!
Too many beautiful distractions... https://twitter.com/burningems
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Truer words were never spoken. Occasionally Steve has a brain fart and starts talking like he can survive without someone to go behind him and fix everything he screws up, and make sure he gets off the computer and keeps appointments he makes because he neither knows what day it is, nor wears a watch, not to mention all the people he would have to hire to do everything that wearing all the hats I do entails, and when he considers that he always comes to his senses and stops running at the mouth. Funny how that happens. :lol:
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
Brightlights

Post by Brightlights »

wow, it must be something about guys named Steve, because you almost describbed me to a 'T' and what my wife says about me! :shock:

thats one reason i gave up the computers to the kids... I was spending too much time on it, better off not sitting infront of it at all!
Too many beautiful distractions... https://twitter.com/burningems
PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I don't believe for one minute that you've ever been glued to the computer like my Steve is, BL. It's insane because he will even drive 30 minutes to get home just to jump on the computer for 20-30 minutes before he has to race back to the office, and he always arrives late for appointments because he can't tear himself away from his motorcycle forum where he spends more time talking about bikes than riding them because there are 2 dead bikes in the garage, and one in pieces in the living room.

At midnight when I shut down my computer and shoo him out of here, he goes into the living room and sits there on his laptop until the wee hours of the morning, and then can't get up. :!:

No, you've got a family and other responsibilities so you couldn't possibly be as obsessed with doing nothing worthwhile all day and all night so you can sit on the computer like he does. It's over the top, and is why that bike is still in my living room in pieces after 7 years. :roll:

GJ had a brilliant idea. He said I should get some old tools, and sit there at his bike in the living room when he comes home, and tell him I'm helping him fix it. GJ thinks the bike would be out in the garage in a heartbeat, but I told him I'd have to let him know when the funeral was because he'd have a heart attack. :lol:
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)