Coin rings.

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Re: Coin rings.

Post by PinkDiamond »

That's great that you can knock them out fast enough to charge a reasonable price for them. I would venture to say you could deface a hundred coins and sell them all in no time at that price. :mrgreen:

Besides, IMHO you didn't so much deface them as you improved them, and you even made them wearable, which would have been tough to do before with the small size of the inner coin :lol: , plus you can even still see parts of the image on the band, so I think it's an improvement and hope you get lots more orders. ...Oh, wait, I don't want you to be too busy to come hang out with us! :D
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
opalcreations

Post by opalcreations »

I think they are absolutely awesome, I hope you do well with them!
kjsspot

Post by kjsspot »

I wonder what are Canada's laws on it? Good turn around time on these!! Nicely done too.
~KJ~
Mysterious opals contain the wonders of the skies - sparkling rainbows, fireworks, and lightning, shifting and moving in their depths.
ETSY: http://www.etsy.com/shop/KJOFineArt
Lydia

Post by Lydia »

11. (1) No person shall, except in accordance with a licence granted by the Minister, melt down, break up or use otherwise than as currency any coin that is current and legal tender in Canada.
Marginal note:Offence and punishment

(2) Every person who contravenes subsection (1) or any condition attached to a licence referred to in that subsection is liable on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding two hundred and fifty dollars or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding twelve months or to both, and, in addition to any fine or imprisonment imposed, the court may order that the articles by means of or in relation to which the offence was committed be forfeited to Her Majesty.
Rockranger

Post by Rockranger »

LoL, I only would serve a 3rd of the time. Be out in 3 months or less.
Guess I am going to switch to American coins. They can try to extradite me, lololol. Free airfare.
Rockranger

Post by Rockranger »

Thanks KJ.
gingerkid

Post by gingerkid »

:mrgreen: Love your coin rings, RR! Congrats on selling some of them, too!
~ Jan ~

"...you gotta know your ABC's...
Always. Be. Cool." 8-)
- Boyd Crowder
OpalSpectrum

Post by OpalSpectrum »

Rockranger wrote:LoL, I only would serve a 3rd of the time. Be out in 3 months or less.
Guess I am going to switch to American coins. They can try to extradite me, lololol. Free airfare.

:lol:
nice work RR
with this Canadian 2 dollar coin it's much easier because normally you would have to cut out the hole inside
on YT you can find video showing how to do it ;)

greets

>>> Firmitas Utilitas Venustas <<<
Rockranger

Post by Rockranger »

OpalSupreme wrote:
Rockranger wrote:LoL, I only would serve a 3rd of the time. Be out in 3 months or less.

:lol:
nice work RR
with this Canadian 2 dollar coin it's much easier because normally you would have to cut out the hole inside
on YT you can find video showing how to do it ;)

greets

Yes your correct it is on yt also. That is where i picked up on it.
Thanks.