Canada’s newest gold mine begins commercial production

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Canada's newest gold mine is now producing, and a good amount at that. :)

Cecilia Jamasmie | August 3, 2021

Phase One at Pure Gold mine is expected to produce over 1 million ounces of high-grade gold over a 12-year productive life (Image courtesy of Pure Gold Mining.)

"Pure Gold Mining (TSX-V: PGM) has kicked off commercial production at its namesake mine in Red Lake, Ontario, eight months after pouring first gold.

The Toronto-based miner said the milestone, achieved on August 1, followed a successful commissioning period.

The Pure Gold mine, milling facilities, and other critical systems are now all operating in line with or rapidly approaching design capacity of 800 tonnes of ore per day on a sustainable basis, the company said.
Pure Gold mine, milling facilities, and other critical systems are now all operating in line with or rapidly approaching design capacity of 800 tonnes of ore per day

The underground mine — at 9 g/t, one of the world’s highest-grade gold producers — uses a combination of longhole stoping, conventional cut-and-fill, and mechanized cut-and-fill mining methods. Processing includes conventional crushing and grinding, followed by gravity concentration to recover free-milling gold, pre-oxidation, leaching, a carbon in pulp circuit and electrowinning, and then refining to produce dore gold.

Pure Gold announced last month it had achieved throughput of ... "

https://www.mining.com/canadas-newest-g ... production
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)