Silver Price Forecast – Silver Markets Stabilize

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Silver is settling back down after the frenzy last week, which I'm sure investors will appreciate. ;)

After the tumultuous couple of days with the potential “retail short squeeze” in the market, silver markets have been very quiet during the Wednesday session.

Christopher Lewis
Feb 03, 2021 4:43 PM GMT

"Silver markets have stabilized a bit during the trading session on Wednesday, as we hang around the $27 level. There is plenty of support underneath, so I think that we are starting to focus on reality again, now that the retail attempted short squeeze has been abated. The 50 day EMA underneath continues to curve slightly higher, so I do think that we are probably going to see buyers sooner rather than later, but not at 10% gains. The $30 level continues to be massive resistance, as it is previously an area where we have seen a lot of action. All things being equal, I do think that we eventually go higher and try to break above there, but there will probably be a lot of work to do between now and then.

SILVER Video 04.02.21

All things being equal, I think that we can essentially forget the last couple of days, because it has been so erratic. The reason I say this is that we are looking at this market behaving ... "

https://www.fxempire.com/forecasts/arti ... e-6-698185
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
SwordfishMining

Re: Silver Price Forecast – Silver Markets Stabilize

Post by SwordfishMining »

The silver thing was to break the Game Stop & AMC movies stock saving the theaters and the bubble are bigger & not burst yet. The hedge funds are hoping people do not keep buying and holding the stock because some day they will have to buy stock they sold that does not exist & the real stock that is not for sale at ridiculous prices. THIS IS NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE! & make many millionaires. The momentum is for the small guys on this one again and the charts all show a conspiracy to try and break the small guys. They even called in Yellen & the Feds for help. The stock prices held up despite the so called silver short, the fake sell off propaganda & falsified numbers from wall street. It always had supply where if you now buy AMC or Game stock or the others being falsely devalued, the price will go up. I have all my play money in AMC & safety money in physical silver on a regular basis The game is afoot and you could do a lot worse than own 10 shares of AMC, now around 7 a share & worth 15 plus on the books.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"