SIGMASCOPE® GOLD

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

SIGMASCOPE® GOLD

Post by PinkDiamond »

This is an ad I got from Jewellery Business for a non-destructive gold tester. I wouldn't mind having one myself if I had money to play with so I thought I'd show it to you in case anyone else might be in the market for a gold tester. ;)
SIGMASCOPE® GOLD
Fischer Technology

Bench equipment and supplies
Equipment - gold testing

SIGMASCOPE GOLD provides quick and precise determination of the trueness of precious metals. Handheld, non-destructive, and fast, this instrument is a must for anyone trading in gold bars, coins, and bullions. Even thick gold bars up to approximately 1 kg in weight can be evaluated for authenticity.

The SIGMASCOPE GOLD provides the peace of mind that gold bars, gold alloys, or non-ferrous metals, such as coins or gold bullion, do not contain embedded and hidden counterfeit material, such as tungsten power or bars. This innovative instrument utilizes the fact that various alloys and fine gold differ in their conductivity.

Features include:
• Reliable determination of the electrical conductivity of coins and gold bars
• Non-destructive
• Quick and easy to use: place and read, even through a plastic cover (common for coins)
• Electrical conductivity values can be performed by scanning the bar surface with the probe or placing the probe on various places of the surface
• Clear recognition of counterfeits

Additional Information
https://www.jewellerybusiness.com/produ ... t=products
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)