Silver Promotion Service Launches VIRTUAL SILVER PAVILION

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

For those of you working in silver, this might be something you can use. ;)

August 26, 2020
Digital Platform Inspired By Consumer Research Highlighting Strong Purchase Intent for Silver Jewelry

"New York, NY (Aug 25, 2020) – Silver Promotion Service (SPS), which is an arm of the Silver Institute, announced today the launch of its all-new VIRTUAL SILVER PAVILION on savorsilver.com. Members of the jewelry trade can browse the latest designs from leading silver brands and gain access to information and trends, all from the safety and comfort of their own desk. Inspired by recent consumer research identifying pent-up demand for jewelry, as well as robust purchase intention for silver jewelry specifically, this digital platform will showcase “must-have” new silver styles available for immediate purchase and shipping.

The pandemic related cancellations of 2020 trade shows, coupled with the recent “Silver Linings” research confirming consumer purchase intention for silver jewelry, inspired SPS to create a digital platform for Savor Silver brands to showcase their newest designs to retailers and press. Buyers can stroll the look book to discover a wide array of silver jewelry styles for multiple purchase occasions from holiday, to bridal, to self-purchase. Recent MVI consumer research confirmed that 50% of the survey respondents who were planning to buy “just because” indicated that the jewelry they purchased would be silver. Now is the time for retailers to stock up on silver jewelry designs and get insights and information to capitalize on the confirmed pent-up demand.

In addition, educational information will be offered, highlighting the latest professional tips on topics that range from merchandising to fashion trends. VIRTUAL SILVER PAVILION visitors can review the information at their leisure.

Topics include:

* More on Merchandising – Make It Count : Discover ways to enhance the visual story being conveyed by store displays and the in-store environment/experience.
* The Silver Lining to Retail Sales : Identify the ideal target customer and explore optimal ways to attract those key consumers.
* I Do want to Build My Bridal Business : Learn to drive sales and increase margins with consumer research insights and silver jewelry options from engagement to the 25th Anniversary.
* Happy Hour : Sharing the latest information on Fall 2020 trends and the role of silver in fashion, as well as jewelry wardrobe classics that deliver turn-key results.

“The Silver Promotion Service is proud to launch the VIRTUAL SILVER PAVILION, offering retailers a safe way to explore the newest silver jewelry styles in time to merchandise their stores to meet the post-pandemic demand that our consumer research recently identified,” said SPS Director Michael Barlerin.

Retail buyers, media and industry VIPs can access the VIRTUAL SILVER PAVILION here or by visiting http://www.savorsilver.com.

About SPS

The Silver Promotion Service was introduced in 2008 by ... "

https://agta.org/silver-promotion-servi ... -371020409
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
SwordfishMining

Re: Silver Promotion Service Launches VIRTUAL SILVER PAVILION

Post by SwordfishMining »

I'll have to go look. Silver has been a choice of artists for a medium for centuries. I usually have to look at the silver collections in every museum I visit unless Im running in to make a curator appointment before closing.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"