Britt’s Pick: Rainfall Earrings By Sia Taylor

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I like designs with multi colors of gold so I do like these but I think long hair might get hung up in them. The gradient shades of color really look nice together. 8-)

By Brittany Siminitz | April 26, 2021

"Plentiful color in jewelry, often in the form of vivid gemstones, is something many of us crave as spring and summer come our way. But when you attain that same look through the expert use of metal, that’s equally exciting and inspiring.

When California jeweler August shared a photo of Sia Taylor’s Rainfall earrings on Instagram, I was immediately transfixed. Here was this rainbow of fringe, composed not of your typical array of gemstones, but solely of metal. Of course, I’m not referring to the same bright array you may get from fancy sapphires, but to the result of an artful arrangement of 18k, 22k, and 24k white, yellow, and rose gold combined with platinum—an inspiring display of the various metals we so often enjoy as a house for our gems. Each metal panel is handcrafted, textured, and hung just so, like the pitter-patter of rain that falls from the sky.

Rainbow Rainfall earrings in 18k, 22k, and 24k yellow, rose, and white gold, and platinum, £2,320 ($3,025); Sia Taylor

The earrings dangle freely, and could certainly be ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... -334329457
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)