Here’s Why Stone And Strand’s Fall Collections Get It Exactly Right

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I noticed that the diamonds in the first pic weren't single stones right off the bat, as I'm sure you will too, so I wish they had a closeup, and a video so we could see how the stones look with movement; too bad wishing doesn't make it so. :lol:

I like the larger of the two butterflies in the second pic, probably because I have one about that size in rose gold with pink sapphires, and in the third pic I really like all her bracelets, but I only have one that looks like the traditional tennis bracelet at the bottom. There's a 4th pic featuring gold ball jewelry that I left for you to see via the link, and I also have 8mm rose gold ball studs, so the reason I'm telling you what I have is that I've never seen an article where each photo showed pieces so similar to what I own, so like this author, I'm also thinking this company is on the right track with what they're offering in 10kt gold; and at decent price points, too!

That makes some of the items qualify as gifts, which could come in handy with the holiday season rapidly approaching, so with the mail so slow and getting slower it's probably time to fire off a letter to Santa and tell him what baubles you'd like to find in your stocking. :mrgreen:

By Amy Elliott | October 07, 2021

"I was recently a guest on the Joy Joya Jewelry Marketing Podcast, and during my conversation with host Laryssa Wirstiuk we talked all things Las Vegas Jewelry Week. She also invited me to talk about my own personal jewelry obsessions.

A little tidbit from our chat: “It’s not the sexiest trend, but price point gold and diamond jewelry was huge…a lot of vendors had pieces under $1,500 wholesale,” I said, and then later, I randomly name-checked the website Stone and Strand (a new favorite since I covered its bridal collection in April): “They do mostly 10k gold but the price points are unbelievable, and I get excited about a great bargain.”

That’s essentially how I’m feeling right now, after reviewing pics from the collections that the New York–based retailer is putting forward for fall. I’m betting that brick-and-mortar stores have similar goodies either in-hand or on their way. Don’t just leave them languishing in your cases—see how they come alive with other styles? Your customers want a fresh take, and this is great inspo; more on the Stone and Strand Instagram too.

Butterflies, the eternal symbol of hope, are abundant right now, making the jewels in Stone and Strand’s Butterfly Garden newly appealing.

Butterfly necklace in 10k gold with white sapphires, $245 (second from top), and jumbo butterfly necklace with 0.35 cts. t.w. diamonds in 10k gold, $595 (third from top)

Big Spender (select pieces pictured up top and below) are all about classic gold-and-diamond “pantry staples” used as an element for necklace layering, ear stacks, and the wrist party below (I’ll take that perfectly on-trend curb link second from the top, too).

Grand Slam tennis bracelet in 10k gold with 0.96 cts. t.w. diamonds, $1,845 (at bottom)

And finally, my favorite: ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... llections/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)