Sydney Evan Celebrates 20 Years with Capsule Collection

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I love the elephant in the lead pic, and there are others in that shot, but I'm not into talismans or symbols, so the only piece I like is the last necklace. I'm showing you the first two so use the link to see them all. ;)

The “20 + 1 for Good Luck Anniversary Charm Necklace” in 14-karat yellow gold with diamonds, rubies, sapphires, and amethyst is part of Sydney Evan’s new anniversary capsule collection (price upon request).

"Los Angeles—This year marks two decades in business for Sydney Evan.

Designer Roseanne Karmes founded the company, named for her two children and her father, in 2001, with the goal of creating more fashion forward jewelry in precious materials, particularly pieces women could buy for themselves.

With a background in the fine jewelry business and fashion accessories, Karmes parlayed her experience in successfully advising brands to launch her own with a small assortment of charms, including a wishbone, horseshoe, and heart.

This 14-karat yellow gold and diamond anniversary necklace features Sydney Evan’s most iconic motifs (price upon request).

Influenced by her French mother and her father’s Middle Eastern family, these lucky talismans tapped into a universal sentimentality with shoppers, across locales and cultures.

Two decades later, ... "

https://www.nationaljeweler.com/article ... collection
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)