Original Eve Bows Bridal Capsule at Sparkle & Joy in Denver

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

This one's for our September babies, and those who love sapphires; especially Montana sapphires. I'm showing you the first two plus my favorite, so use the link to see them all. :)

By Amy Elliott | September 16, 2021

"The HardRock Summit in downtown Denver starts today, and one of its components, a little jewel box of a show called Sparkle & Joy, will be taking place at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel Sept. 18–21. Eve Streicker of Original Eve Designs, a familiar face to many jewelry industry folks on the East Coast, will be among the exhibitors. There, she will be officially unveiling her latest collection, A Place Called Home, a bridal capsule largely centered on some very beautiful (and rare) Montana sapphires.

The collection includes five umbrella styles, each named after, and borrowing motifs from, five of the places Streicker has called home, from the stately Upper West Side of New York City to the purple mountains of Williamstown, Mass., to her family’s home on the beach in Westport, Mass., where she was hunkered down for most of the pandemic (with her beloved black Lab, Fiona, as company).

People talk about “pandemic projects” and for Streicker, hers was a spate of deeply personal and creatively satisfying bespoke engagement rings for private clients.

“I am truly a people person, and having the opportunity to interact with clients directly during quarantine was an incredible experience,” she says. “It felt like my clients were more focused on the things and people who matter most to them and they wanted to capture important milestones and relationships with jewelry—both new designs to cement relationships with engagements and also redesigning jewelry to honor a lost loved one, family ties, or renew vows.

“Every time I make a custom piece, I feel so lucky to be invited into my clients’ lives and hear their stories. We use jewelry to mark our most meaningful moments, and knowing that the art I create is not only wearable, but also such a valuable tool for reliving moments and capturing feelings makes me absolutely love my job.”

Berkshire engagement ring with 0.76 ct. pear-shape Montana sapphire and 0.08 ct. t.w. diamonds in 18k recycled gold, $5,200

... "

West Side engagement ring with 0.79 ct. Montana sapphire and 0.2 ct. t.w. diamonds in 18k recycled gold, $5,600

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... l-capsule/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)