The ‘Ethical Gem Fair’ Is Heading to Denver Next Week

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I wish I was in Denver so I could go to this. Are any of your going? :?:

Local gallery Balefire Goods will host it from Sept. 15-16 amid other industry sourcing events in the city.

"Denver—The Ethical Gem Suppliers group is ready to bring back its trade event in-person next week as the gem and mineral world gathers in Denver.

Local gallery Balefire Goods will host the sourcing group and its Ethical Gem Fair event, which is trade-only, on Sept. 15 and 16.

Balefire Goods, which features handmade jewelry, art, and gifts, is located in historic Olde Town Arvada, just outside of Denver.

The Ethical Gem Fair event provides the industry with another chance to source gems next week in the Denver area, hosting a line-up of companies with responsible sourcing at their core.

The brands in the Ethical Gem Suppliers collective include Agere Treasures, Anza Gems, Capricorn Gems, Columbia Gem House, Fairtrade Gemstones, Nature’s Geometry, Nineteen48, Perpetuum Jewels, Quore, and Virtu Gem.

Each will have a variety of gemstones and event-only promotions available.

Appointments are available on a first-come, first served basis. Registration for the event is free and can be done online here.

The collective held its first U.S. Ethical Gem Fair during the 2020 Tucson gem shows, followed by two virtual events during the pandemic.

Meanwhile, also taking place in Denver next week is the HardRock Summit, a new event featuring two components: one for fossils and minerals, called “Evolution,” and another called “Sparkle & Joy” for fine gems and jewelry, including AGTA’s GemFair Denver.

Sparkle & Joy will be held ... "

https://www.nationaljeweler.com/article ... -next-week
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)