September Is Here! So Are These Sapphire Necklaces

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Here's the first one on sapphires for our September babies and all you sapphire lovers out there, and I'm showing you the first 3 pics plus my favorite from the lineup that's rather extensive, so use the link to check out all these beauties. :)

By Brittany Siminitz | September 01, 2021

"And just like that, September is here.

It’s amazing to believe that 2021 is two-thirds over, considering many of us haven’t quite reconciled the year 2020 yet. But like it or not, the descent into 2022 is upon us. Don’t believe me? Think of it this way: September is here. September means the kids are back in school, which means you should probably start decorating for Halloween, and have you bought your Thanksgiving turkey yet? And oh look, we’re lighting the menorahs and trimming the trees and 5-4-3-2-1, Happy New Year! It’s 2022.

It happens that fast.

Tennis necklace in 18k yellow gold with 17.31 cts. t.w. sapphire baguettes, $19,000; Suzanne Kalan

Fortune pendant in 14k yellow gold with sapphires and diamonds, £3,480 ($4,797); Robinson Pelham

But let’s pause on September and soak it all in while we can, because this month is a good one for so many reasons. We’re on the cusp of fall while still enjoying the remnants of summer. It’s hot outside, which either makes yard work a burden or a blessing, but at least we can do it in shorts. We’re excited for this season of reinvention, when back-to-school shopping lets us explore the latest trends and try something new for ourselves. Oh, and the best thing about September? Well, it’s the sapphires. ... "

Masterpieces necklace with 72.67 cts. t.w. sapphire and 41.05 cts. t.w. diamonds, $554,000; Picchiotti

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... necklaces/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)