Summer 2021, Bridal: Dana Bronfman and Valerie Madison

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Of the three articles on bridal jewels that I'm posting for you today, I think this is the best one since the gold isn't so heavy as to overpower the stones like in the other two articles, and it features colored stones instead of diamonds as the focal stones. Of course the ring with the opal is my favorite, but I wouldn't choose an opal for an engagement ring so for me it would be a right-hand ring. Sweet! 8-)

August 3, 2021 by JCK

Three Fancy Greens ring with Montana kite-shape and Australian round brilliant and emerald-cut green sapphires with 0.1 ct. t.w. diamonds; $5,885

CAN’T-MISS COLLECTION

Fair & Lovely

merald and hammered gold eternity band with 1.2 cts. t.w. cushion- and emerald-cut Muzo emeralds; $3,480

"Dana Bronfman’s first-ever wedding jewelry collection puts a pleasingly quirky spin on classic bridal styles. The new series is elegant, but also popping with eccentric details—think bands with tiny round cutouts and scattered gypsy-set diamonds. Plus, the line exclusively features eco-conscious materials including Fairmined-certified gold, vintage and antique diamonds and sapphires, contemporary sapphires from Montana and Australia, and Muzo Colombian emeralds. Every piece in the collection is one of a kind and can be customized with heirloom or freshly sourced stones. The collection “not only further develops my style while staying true to my values,” Bronfman says. “It also introduces something innovative to the bridal market.” —Emili Vesilind

Top: East-West Marquise Agra ring with 1.35 ct. light blue sapphire, $6,715, Half Moon Crown ring with Australian opal and 0.35 ct. t.w. diamonds, $3,780, Tiered Steps ring with 2.2 ct. emerald-cut diamond and 0.08 ct. t.w. diamonds, $17,825; Dana Bronfman; hello@danabronfman.com; danabronfman.com

HOT STOCK TIP

Alternative Energy

—Melissa Rose Bernardo
0.6 ct. Juno half-moon purple sapphire engagement ring with 0.075 ct. t.w. brilliant-cut diamonds in recycled 14k gold; $1,570; valeriemadison.com

We’ve got nothing against diamond engagement rings. (Don’t miss the dazzlers showcased in ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/magazine-arti ... -bronfman/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)