Dana Bronfman’s New Wedding Collection, Words On Sustainable Jewelry

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Dana Bronfman’s New Wedding Collection, Words On Sustainable Jewelry

Post by PinkDiamond »

These are all both lovely, and they're different, too, which is something I like in my jewelry. I'll show you the lead pic and my favorite, which will likely be yours as well, so use the link to see the rest of these beauties. I think they're all worth seeing. ;)

Dana Bronfman’s New Wedding Collection, Words On Sustainable
By Brittany Siminitz | April 21, 2021

"Dana Bronfman has continuously offered some of my very favorite jewelry designs ever since I first encountered her.

Since introducing her eponymous collection in 2014, she has maintained a true aesthetic, but her designs have grown in glorious ways, experimenting with rare gemstones, a range of sizes from statement to daintily delicate, and an expert mixing of metals and textures.

Bronfman has lent her signature style to a line of jewels designed with Muzo emeralds, offered jewelry for men, and tempted customers with one-of-a-kind pieces that really are like nothing else—all featuring responsibly sourced, sustainable materials, a cornerstone of her business. ... "

Half Moon Crown ring in 18k Fairmined-certified yellow gold with blue-purple Australian opal and 0.35 ct. t.w. diamonds, $3,780

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... stainable/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)