Amanda’s Style File: March Aquamarine Jewelry

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I'm thrilled to find this gorgeous array of aquamarine jewels for our March babies, and it's a feast for the eyes for the rest of us, too. There are some 20 pieces in the slideshow, and amazingly enough there are probably a dozen that I actually like. The one in the first pic is the favorite, and I'll show you two others from the slideshow. Use the link to find out how many you think are gorgeous, too. 8-)

By Amanda Gizzi
agizzi@jewelers.org
March 4, 2021

As those with March Birthdays celebrate another trip around the sun, the spring season is also nearly upon us, creating another glorious reason to celebrate.

"Season changes and birthdays both provide a clean slate, a chance to start fresh.

Winter wardrobes make way for lighter spring fashion. Homes get deep spring cleaning. The dark clothing and accessories we embraced during these dark days of winter get stored away, while lighter colors and spring tones begin to be the go-to choice for attire and jewelry alike.

With March’s arrival, we use this time to celebrate its official birthstone, aquamarine.

Aquamarine was named for its color similarities to sea water. The sea water tones give the gem a tranquil and calming aura, making it adored by many.

To celebrate March’s arrival, this Style File explores designer jewels that range from personal talismans to red-carpet-ready appeal. ... "

Buccellati cocktail pendant earrings with aquamarine and round brilliant-cut diamonds set in 18-karat white and yellow gold ($49,500)

Lydia Courteille Marie Antoinette earrings with aquamarines, sapphires and tanzanites in 18-karat gold and sterling silver (price available upon request)

https://www.nationaljeweler.com/fashion ... ne-jewelry
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)