The Valentine’s Day Capsule by Alexia Connellan Is Sweeter Than Candy

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Woohoo! Now these are my kind of pieces for Valentine's Day. The only one I don't care much for are the pearl earrings, but the rest are great, and the first one in the lead pic is the favorite since it made me go Oooohh! when I saw it. 8-)

By Brittany Siminitz | February 05, 2021

"There’s been a clear pattern of newly released heart jewelry this Valentine’s season, with countless designers and brands putting forward some wonderfully on-theme collections just in time for the holiday.

But there are other ways to pay homage to the season of love, usually incorporating sweet shades of pink and red. While perfectly apt, pieces such as these aren’t solely relegated to Valentine’s Day, instead suitable for wearing any time of year (and in fact, the same can be said for the heart jewelry).

Though it’s been about a year since lockdowns around the world began, this will still be our first (and hopefully only!) Valentine’s Day in quarantine. Much like as with other holidays, we might see a consumer desire to splurge, deepening the special meaning of these holidays spent at home with loved ones. Now more than ever, commemorating the fact that we’re getting through this, and doing so with someone special, feels necessary.

Alexia Connellan’s Valentine’s Day capsule collection is perfect for such an occasion, filled with gorgeous pink creations that will surely satisfy wearers now and for years—generations!—to come. “Pink is a color that looks flawless on every woman, and this capsule collection is the perfect gift to spark some joy in shades of pink, fuchsia, and red this Valentine’s Day,” said Connellan in a statement.

Queen of Hearts pendant in platinum with 1.03 ct. Burmese ruby and 2 cts. t.w. heart-shape diamonds, price on request

... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... connellan/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)