Britt’s Pick: Ruby Heart Stud Earrings by Dima Jewellery

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I could do without the dangles on these, but they do add sparkle and movement, and the rubies are lovely. Mind you, the earrings are sold as singles, so don't get your hopes up too high when you see the price. :lol:

January 19, 2021 by Brittany Siminitz

"I’m still on a heart kick that I think will take me well beyond Valentine’s Day—good thing, too, as there are a lot of heart jewels that warrant coveting.

The latest addition to my wish list is this positively gorgeous pair of earrings from Dima Jewellery, an Egyptian brand whose foxy work I featured back in November.

Sold in singles, Dima’s heart-shape ruby stud earrings are a sweet ode to love, with a dangling confetti-like trio of baguette diamonds for an added festive touch. The fact that the earrings are sold individually lends the image of a perfect mix and match opportunity, where these would dress up any ear party beautifully. But I also dig the idea of purchasing one for each ear and wearing them all the time, a slightly dressy but also very practical daily dangler that would tempt a smile each time it was glanced at in the mirror.

That I only skeptically embrace ruby speaks all the more to the power of this style, the not-too-dark red the perfect hue to fill in the shape of a heart. I’d imagine the shape would excel in any gemstone under the rainbow, but the ruby red is ideal for the upcoming holiday, and it works so beautifully with the silky gold setting and glimmering diamonds.

Earning more points in the current style department is the slight fringy effect the dangling baguettes give this look. It’s not over-the-top and all out Roaring ’20s, mind you, but its petite frills elevate the everyday wearability of the stud forms, a little portable party that subtly takes on the best of both the dress-up and the casual, stay-home-in-sweats worlds.

While I dream about sporting these for the upcoming Valentine’s Day holiday (and then probably never taking them off), others might appreciate the ruby heart bangle that ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... eart-dima/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)