Swing Into 2021 With 17 Must-Have Fringe Styles

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

When I saw the word fringe I didn't think I would like these pieces, but much to my surprise I found a few I liked to show you. I wouldn't wear any of them, but I do like the pair in the first pic, and I'll show you one I believe everyone will love, plus another, so use the link to see them all and find your own favorites, even if you wouldn't wear them either. :lol:

January 4, 2021 by Amy Elliott

"And shake off 2020 with all the glee you can muster. We’re not out of the woods yet, because, with a hat tip to the band Florence and the Machine (from a full decade ago): It’s hard to dance with a devil on your back. And if you know me, you know I’m not necessarily talking about the pandemic.

Last year at this time, we were anticipating a Roaring ’20s revival, and its emergence was understandably…um…subtle and tamped down? Maybe this year we’ll start to experience a version of the Gatsby era’s freewheeling party atmosphere and more-is-more, swing-from-the-chandeliers shimmer.

JCK’s Brittany Siminitz recently cited fringe jewelry a la Nikos Koulis as one of 2020’s bigger jewelry stories, and maybe, just maybe, 2021 will be the year we get to wear this look with wild abandon. And sway to a more fun and festive beat.

Here are some styles to help you get into the swing of things! ... "

Grand tassel earrings in 14k recycled gold with golden opal and diamond, $5,680; Arielle Ratner

Ani earrings in 18k gold with a black marquise cut spinel, black diamonds, emeralds, navy blue sapphires, yellow sapphires, and cognac sapphires, $4,250; Sophie d’Agon

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... -for-2021/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)