11 Indian Jewelers Who Excel at Their Craft

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I like the first pair of earrings, so I'm only going to show them to you, but I also like the black cuff bracelet with the rubies, although I don't care for many of the others in this lineup of jewelry made by Indian designers both in India, and even here in the US. Maybe I would have to see the other pieces in hand to really appreciate them, but most are just not my cup of tea, so what do y'all think of them? :?:

November 16, 2020 by Amy Elliott

"Over the weekend, many of our Indian and Indian American colleagues and business associates celebrated Diwali, India’s festival of lights. I’m admittedly a little late to the party, as today marks the last day of the five-day holiday, which celebrates the victory of light over darkness, good over evil, and knowledge over ignorance.

Man, if that isn’t just the perfect metaphor for everything I’m wishing and hoping for with every fiber of my being right now. And that wishing also includes a yen for the jewels I’m highlighting in this post; all represent the work of Indian or Indian American designers based everywhere from Mumbai to Houston, and encompass everyone from masters like Hanut Singh, with his carved gemstones and art deco concepts, to next-generation emerging designers embracing the opulence of the Mughal look with modern esprit (and more affordable prices).

May Diwali 2020 be a harbinger of joy and prosperity to all who celebrate it, and may its positive messages spread up and out to the rest of the world. ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... -jewelers/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)