12 Luxury Jewels For Revenge Spenders

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

There are some nice pieces here, although the one in the lead pic does nothing for me even though I love the trapiche emerald, because the mounting is too ornate, and the diamonds are set upside down; but there's an unusual cuff bracelet that appeals to me even though I don't like that they used a reconstituted turquoise in it, so I'll show you that plus just the small amount of text at the beginning of the article. Use the link to see the rest of the jewels, including one opal piece that I didn't choose since, once again, it's set in blackened metal, so I'm showing you the cuff. Enjoy! 8-)

September 16, 2020 by Brittany Siminitz

"This holiday season, retailers have cause to be hopeful, as consumers look for reasons to spend money that they weren’t otherwise spending while in lockdown. This is called the revenge spend—a term you’ve probably been seeing all over the internet.

“You mean pent-up demand?” asks my economist husband, shaking his head. Well, yeah, I guess that’s exactly what it is—but revenge spending just sounds so much cooler. ... "

Multicolor gemstone Gypsy cuff in 18k yellow gold with peridot, blue topaz, citrine, amethyst, carved lapis, coral, and reconstituted turquoise, price on request; Brent Neale

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... -spenders/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)