Britt’s JCK Virtual 2020 Pick: Jewels From Bella Italia

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

I really like the bracelet in the lead pic, and I do like the Marine chain, but the crown rings in the second pic are too over the top for most peoples' taste, IMHO, so I'll just show you the one I like best and you can check out the rest of the jewels via the link. Enjoy! :)

August 18, 2020 by Brittany Siminitz

"This wasn’t really the plan. My weekly Britt’s Pick typically features one wonderfully irresistible jewel and far too many paragraphs of me relating to it in some way. I had intended to (virtually) walk through the neighborhoods of JCK Virtual online and come away with a single item to share, but I got caught up in the first neighborhood, Bella Italia. And I couldn’t just pick one thing.

The 2020 JCK Virtual show closed officially this past Friday, and while I must say I hope we don’t have to experience it again out of necessity (as in, I hope we all can meet in person next year), there was a lot I really liked about it.

There’s nothing particularly convenient about this pandemic (it’s awful, that goes without saying), but the digital show that came as its result offered a multitude of conveniences for me personally, as I’m sure it did for many others.

For one, I didn’t have to travel any farther than to my home computer to attend, and if I didn’t want to, I didn’t need to worry about dressing the part, either. I did, however, lament the way it felt to connect with my peers from all over the industry, and my phone’s photo reel is utterly devoid of sparkling jewelry shots at the moment. ... "

Rainbow bangle bracelet in 18k rose gold with 3.5 cts. t.w. sapphires, price on request; Italgold

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... la-italia/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)