The Gorgeous Jewelry Ananya Was Going to Show in Las Vegas

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

There are some gorgeous pieces in this one, and interesting designs, plus there are quite a few of them so I'm going to have difficulty choosing just a few to show you, but I already know one I'll show. Between this and the last article I just posted, hopefully I've given you enough eye candy to satisfy that sweet tooth today. 8-)

June 23, 2020 by Amy Elliott

"Last November, JCK‘s Brittany Siminitz was smitten with the U.K.-based fine jewelry line Ananya and showed the most incredible “Christmas greeting” on Dec. 24 (in case you missed it, as I did, here is the absolutely magnificent bespoke Lotus Padma necklace, “a merry sight set to rival the greenest wreath, the trimmest tree—and anyone else’s jewelry you might see at the family party”).

I am not sure if merry is a word we will be able to use to describe anything for a while, but certainly a kind of mesmerized joy would be the appropriate response had you been able to see designer Ananya Malhotra’s new Scatter collection in Las Vegas.

Inspired by the concept of metaphysical and kinetic energy, the designs are intended to reflect the flow of energy between the root and crown chakras. This idea is expressed in artfully strewn and jumbled emeralds in an array of cuts and rubies, black diamonds, and ombré pink and blue sapphires that stream from light to vibrant shades in clean, spiraling, or linear formations.

The Scatter necklace, shown in emerald and diamonds below, can be worn in front or spilling down your back (see a version of it styled this way in black diamonds here—unbelievably luxe).

Altogether the collection leaves a scintillating trail of scattered pictures in your mind’s eye. Follow along below. ... "

Scatter Ombré hoops with 5.47 cts. t.w. rubies, 10.54 cts. t.w. pink sapphires, and 0.18 ct. t.w. diamonds in 18k rose gold, $10,520

Scatter bangle with 0.6 ct. t.w. diamonds in 18k yellow gold, $2,260

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... las-vegas/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)