Halloween in June: The Festive, Macabre, and Cute

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

These are just some kitschy designs I thought I'd show for your amusement, and the one in the lead pic is the most intriguing one, plus it's opal so that's all I'll post for you. There's an orange Ethiopian opal ring, but I don't care for it, or the other pieces for that matter; not that I'd wear the first one, but it really is unique, and a pretty cool way to do it. 8-)

June 17, 2020 by Brittany Siminitz

This time every year—never fails—I start to long for autumn. It’s such clockwork that I bet if I were to flip back to my archives from a year ago, I would find myself writing a similar (if not exactly the same) line. I’m not sure if it’s the changing of the seasons (officially) from spring to summer, the sometimes-spooky thunderstorms, or the fact that there’s been a fall-like tinge to the weather right now, but I find myself planning a little Halloween in June.

Halloween itself isn’t even really that far away, if you consider how quickly the time seems to go (even IN quarantine). But who knows what the holiday will look like this year—I’m fairly certain it won’t be like any other—and what else are we doing at the moment but looking for new ways to enjoy our time at home, anyway? ... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... elry-june/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)