Amanda’s Style File: Pre-Layered Necklaces

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

Although I do wear multiple necklaces when I go out, mine have opals attached to them. :mrgreen:

These do not, but the emerald and diamond one is stunning, and I love the color of the aquamarine necklace, but I'll just show you my favorite from the lineup. Enjoy! :)

By Amanda Gizzi
agizzi@jewelers.org
May 19, 2020

"For many, comfort has been the No. 1 word to describe their go-to style during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Thankfully, style is finally coming back and Americans are dressing up a little more to feel good about themselves. Many are returning to work outside their homes and want to look their best.

One big jewelry trend is layering.

Layering necklaces isn’t a new trend, but it is a style that is emerging again in new ways. The interesting part is that layering doesn’t come naturally for many. Some pull off a #neckmess effortlessly while others can’t figure out which styles to pair together or don’t have the confidence to try mixing and matching their necklaces.

This Amanda’s Style File is devoted to the necklaces that make layering a no-brainer. Because these styles are pre-layered, they make looking chic easy for all.

Here are 10 styles to explore."

Yoko London “Starlight Collection” necklace with a South Sea Pearl and diamonds set in 18-karat white gold ($3,500)

https://www.nationaljeweler.com/galleri ... -necklaces
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)