More Heart Jewelry to Love Now and Forever

Direct your non-opal, gemstone chatter here!

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Post by PinkDiamond »

With Valentine's Day right around the corner I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more heart themed jewelry, and the good thing about it is that hearts never go out of style. In this one I love the delicate color in the first ring, but I'll skip the second piece and show you the second ring instead since that's my favorite in this one. Use the link to check out the rest and enjoy! Image

January 13, 2021 by Brittany Siminitz

"I got going on heart jewels yesterday, and now I just feel like I’m kind of on a roll so I’m sticking with them this week. New and beautiful options keep coming in, and I’m finding that my love for the heart shape just keeps growing.

I feel as if I’ve written about heart jewelry so often in the past few years that it’s hard to wrangle an original thought about the iconic style. And yet its presence hasn’t gotten old; rather, it feels fresher than ever before. How is that even possible?

Maybe it’s the fact that talismans and expressive jewelry have felt all the more powerful in our current time frame. A heart isn’t simply something cute—it’s a message of love, and it feels like it matters.

And jewelers seem to know that, too. Medallion-style pendants are being offered in heart shapes with meaningful images and engravings—that’s one of my favorite recent styles to rise to popularity as of late.

Multicolor heart signet ring in 14k yellow gold with 1.38 cts. t.w. ruby, sapphire, emerald, amethyst, and aquamarine, $2,350; Eriness

... "

https://www.jckonline.com/editorial-art ... elry-2021/
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)