Working on Black Ethiopian opal

This category is the best place to discuss cutting opal.

Moderators: PinkDiamond, John

PinkDiamond

Re: Working on Black Ethiopian opal

Post by PinkDiamond »

I don't suppose you have ever forgotten anything, but I am very busy so I do sometimes; especially trivial things, and although I could be mistaken, since you took so long to speak up again, I believe I told you we do not remove active threads just because one person demands it if others have posted things in them.

You're not required to answer questions, but once questions or comments are posted they can be open for discussion to anyone who has input, and I'm really disappointed that you came storm trooping in here with an attitude instead of reminding me privately, even though you did message me too. So forgive me for forgetting to remove your posts, but this thread will continue and can be used by anyone.
PinkDiamond
ISG Registered Gemologist

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ There are miracles left for you to do .... -:¦:- -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* It all begins inside of you. ;)
crazy8s

Post by crazy8s »

How did my name get on the header of this thread :?: Chicanery is a foot. :lol: :lol:
SwordfishMining

Post by SwordfishMining »

I imagine the way a poster is allowed to delete their own threads became apparent. One of the reasons to not remove old threads is to not remove the way we got to where we are. After Facebook deleted ALL of Swordfish Mining's content over the decade for opalholics education because of the psychopath opalholic, whole pages are worthless except for his self serving lies and plagiarizing any expert spam trying to salvage his reputation as a murderous crook to evil mine takeover artist. All the facts of his conspiracies and lack of evidence Ive posted and explained over and over to people he lied to are gone. I will not go back onto Facebook to replace it all and signed my group over to others to moderate. Ray Wood of the Bonanza and Scott Ryals of the Opal Negra as I do have relationships here. Facebook only cares about the ad money from new content continuing and old content has no value to them apparently. They still have not responded to the facts in the case presented to them. He claims stolen content as HIS ORIGINAL CONTENT. They want me to go slap down the jailhouse lawyer pest in civil court at my expense then they will restore all my content and put ads on it. Why bother wasting a single nickle on an jealousy obsessed criminally insane ex-convict other than protection? He is not worth the cost when the truth is obvious despite his spamming his delusions anywhere he can log in and make an account or buy a membership. I'm the resident here an everybody knows the convicts TRUE PAST and what he is trying to do to the mine owners. That is why he talks talks talks and never files a case. Not that he will win as he currently lies that he will so he does not have to even file his case to reverse deeds. Just sell the land out of under them. See his cyurrent attack on the opal queen when he backdated papers and never staked the mountain. Its A Dominate trick all over again. He or his group including his father cant afford to go lose for what they are asking to be paid. They are too poor to buy what he is trying to take. CAN"T win and CANT pay for a trial with any money he made on opal mining as he and his "friends" don't ever come here and mine like he says. I can be the honest expert & liked person here on the ground in the community of Virgin Valley and neighboring Denio and not have to play word games online twisting all truth away from reality with his his assault on reason. I am convinced he has lost his mind more and is in less control of his emotions than ever since his partmer was arrested last year with a weapon on the refuge. I have to imagine the black gemstone Shea had the cure for grenaded. Proof is in the pictures. I hope it didnt as it was a pretty stone we used to be able to look at, but that would explain this deleting the thread desire. I imagine the thread too "self healed" the first poster as Shea left holes that the machine filled for the replies being here.
I'll jump over my shadow. https://www.virginvalleyopal.com"
Opals & more at my ESTY store https://swordfishmining.etsy.com"